- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Information we collect
We collect information to better to provide our service to our users – from tracking client list to employee time cards
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us. Our service requires you to sign up for an account. When you fo we will ask for your email address, telephone number or credit card information to store with your account. You profile if made publically visible may include your name and photo.
- Information we get from your use of QüD. We collect information such as contact names and other information you enter in order to track and time jobs. Other information that is collected by the app includes:
We collect information such as you OS version and unique device identifiers for the purposes or push communications and bug tracking
When yo use Qü, we automatically collect and store information in server logs. This includes:
- details of how you use QüD, such as login sessions and server request and response counts
- Internet protocol pddress
App Crash Log
Our app occasionally will send useage data and user submitted feedback to our server in the event of a non critical crash. The information sent to our servers includes:
- OS Version
- Class Name and Method
- Error Notes
Cookies and similar technologies
When logged into the QüD we collect and store information to allow the device to sync automicatically with our servers.
How we use the information
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, protect and improve our service and develop new ones.